Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Batteling The SlenderChina Enormongus Army

bATTELING MUSIC FOR IT:


I Chardged Forwerd With My Dragonsevilnessdestroyer And Slashed A So Heftie Imense SLasher Cut Through The Armie And With My Other Hand I Blasted Jumbo Mammoth Fireball DragonsSlayers Magic Into The Croed And My Attaking Killed A Super Colosul Many Of Them I Looked Over To Chuck And Hims Blsating Away With MAc 10s Kiling SlenderChineseFiterGuys Left And Than ALso On The Rihgt And I Herd A Lound BAM SOund In My Eers And Looked For The Direction Its Comeing From And I See Garl Smaeshed His DragonsBonesSmaesher Rite I ntio The Ground And He Made A Minichure Erthquake Go Out And Smash Up SlenderChineseFiterGuys All ROund HIm And He Kiled A Big Lot Of Them I Weant Back To Be Focusing On My Fite And A SlenderGuy With A Sored Chardged ToM e And Did A So Mega Chardger Slash But Right Into The Knicks Of The Time My Sheeld Went Up In The Front Of Me And I Blocked His Attack But His Attcak Was So Bad And HevvyStrong That It Broak My Gard And I My Sheeld Arm Weant To Be DOwn And In That Second A Other AinchentChineseGuy Stabed My And I Got So MAd And Than Did A Sooper Rager Exploshun Pusher Away From Me And They Went Flying And I Said "WOoThanks You Guys For All Of The Breething Room In Hear " I Did A Heelr Magic Blast Into Me And Jumped Up And Droped Down With My Sored Out Or Nown For A Dropper Attakc And Than A Big Bunch Of Them Was Dead And I Saw A Bigger Guy Of Thm Steping Out Of The Crowd And Hims Speeking Langwige Of Me Not Understanding And But I Got The Messege I Said Guys This Ones For Me And Not Noone Else Hes A Leeder Guy¡" A Cirkle Of Guy MAde To Cleer Round Us And I Started Chargering A Ginourmus Blaster Magic Ball To Blast At HimBut His Faster Then His Looks Look And He Smashes Towerd Me And I Magic Cancel And Do A Backflip Away From His Sword And He Missed My By Inchs. I Said "Whoa gues Ill Haf To Try Way So Harder Then I Was To Beet This Guy Hes A Enomrmous Amount Faster Then His Looks With How Huge Hes Being!' I Rolled To Him Reel Fast And Did A Downwerd Smasher Attack At His Legs But He Threw His Shield To The Ground To BLock The Attack And My Dragonsevilnessdestroyer Deflected From The Shield And I Said "Heres My Chance To Finish This For The All TImes!" And I Swung My Sword With All My Miteyness TO His Chest And Almost Neer Cut His Body In Half He Said "Ow Guys The Leeder Of These Guys Killed Me You Should Retreat!!" Hahahhahah Guess I Hit Him So Hard He LEarned English. The SlenderChina Enormongus Army Began To Run Like Little Baby Guys Bicause Of There Leader Guy Being Killed. While There Runing Were Blasting The Army With Long Ranged Attacks Into Them Anything Helps For Getting Rid Of THe SKLender Menace...........

No comments:

Post a Comment