Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Reanimaeting The Corpse Of The SlenderChina Leeder Guy

I Said "Ok Hey Guys Tie Up THis Here Leeder GUys CorpseI mGOing TO UseMy DragonsSlayers Nites Heeler Guy Magic Onto Him To Bring Him Back To Life Them Well Get Some Ansers........" Chuck And Garl Got Some Rope Out Of There Pockets And Tied Up The Almost Cut Into To Halfs Corpse Of The Leeder Guy And Then I Made A Big Mega Huge Ball Of Heeler Energy And BLasted The Nonliveing Guy To Life And Said "Hahahhaha I Saw My Last Cut To You Vitally Made You To Kno English So Nows Time For Terrorgateing You!" The Leeder Guy Said "Your So Stoped And Dumb Idiot I ALways Knew English Hahhahahhaha Im ALso Not Going To Say Anything!!!!!!" I Said " Oh Were DragonsSlayers Nites HGuys Of Haffing Ways To Make YOu Talk."

Few Hours Later Of So Loud Screeming From Him To Give Me Tennistus Or AKA So Loud Ringing In My Ears...

:Finally The TerrorGateing Can Stop If YOu Give Up And In And Tell Us All The Information Of YOur Enormungus Army" I Said The Leeder Guy Said "Fine Ill Tell YOu All Of Are Secrets!" And He Told Us About A Secret Magic Found By President Slender In The France Catacombs That Can Make An So Huge Armys Or Take Ones Already Existing And MAke Them Into Working For You I Said "Can We Stop This Magic" The Leeder Guy Said "You Have To Cut Of Its Sorse AKA Go To The Catacombs in France Or Nown Now The Slendercombs In SlenderFrance" I Said " So Comeing Here Was Usless......." And I Stabed The Leeder Guy With A Flurry Of Stabs And Said "Well Chuck And Garl Guess Are NExt Stop Is The Slendercombs........." And We Sliped Into The Time River For The Traveling......................


AFTER WE LEAVE
Leeeder Guy : "Hahahahaha Im Dying But At Least I Served My Army Good By Not Telling Them The Most Important Part....... The Magic Sorse Defends Itslef" (One Of Chucks Spie Guys Told Us This Information Way Later, Wish We Knewed It When We Terrorgated Him...... It Would Have Saved Us)

No comments:

Post a Comment